Are you a State or Federal user that needs assistance using the WIOA State Plan Portal? This page contains links to job aids that can help you accomplish all the tasks you need to, from logging in and requesting access, to managing narratives, to submitting plans and the corrections cycle.
Account Information, Access, Roles and Password
- Managing Information in my Profile
- Requesting Roles and Access
- The State Program Director Approver Process
New for Two-Year Modifications
- Entering and Editing Narrative Content
- Unlocking Locked Narratives: Content Lock/Unlock
- Viewing Corresponding Narratives from Previous Plan Years
- Changing the Status of a Plan, Section, or Narrative
After a Plan is Published
Searching and Reporting
Are you a Federal User? Continue to the Federal User Portal Resource and Job Aid Index page for Federal job aids (Federal access required to view).