Resetting your Password in the WIOA State Plan Portal (Existing Accounts)
Did your password expire? Did you forget it? Either way, if you already have an account in the WIOA State Plan Portal and you don't know your password, follow these steps to reset your password and login.
Navigate to the WIOA SPP in your Internet browser (Chrome is recommended). The website is https://wioaplans.ed.gov/.
- On the WIOA homepage, select Login in the menu.
- Select ‘OK’ to accept the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice.
- On the Login page under Username or email address and Password fields, select the Forgot Password link.
- The Reset Your Password page prompts you for the email address you use to login to the WIOA SPP. This should be your government email address. Enter it in the Username or email address field and select the “Submit” button.
Check your email inbox for the message titled, “Password Reset for Your WIOA State Plan Portal Account” and select the link in the email message to reset your password.
Set Your New Password
After selecting the link in the email, follow these steps in your browser to set your new password.
- Enter and confirm your password. Password requirements are listed below the password fields.
- Once all password conditions have been met, complete the Captcha requirement by clicking the checkbox next to ‘I’m not a robot’ and following any further instructions.
- Select the blue 'Create Account' button below the Captcha box, on the right side.
- Another email confirms your successful account creation. You can now login and request additional access.