If you know your password and want to change it, go to this job aid on Changing Your Password.
Are you a new user? Follow these steps instead to create a new account.
Password expired? Forgot your password? The WIOA State Plan Portal passwords expire every 90 days, per the Department of Education's password policy. If you have a current password which has expired or you have forgotten it, follow these steps to reset your password and login.
Navigate to the portal in your Internet browser (Chrome is recommended). The website is https://wioaplans.ed.gov/.
- On the WIOA homepage, select Login in the menu.
- Select ‘OK’ to accept the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice.
- On the Login page under Username or email address and Password fields, select the Forgot Password link.
- The Reset Your Password page prompts you for the email address you use to login to the WIOA SPP. This should be your government email address. Enter it in the Username or email address field and select the “Submit” button.
Check your email inbox for the message titled, “Password Reset for Your WIOA State Plan Portal Account” and select the link in the email message to reset your password.
Set Your New Password
After selecting the link in the email, follow these steps in your browser to set your new password.
- Enter and confirm your password. Password requirements are listed below the password fields. (This job aid displays detailed Password Guidelines.)
- Once all password conditions have been met, select "Log in."
You can now login and request additional access.