c. 4. B. Equitably serves rural and urban areas.
The State continues to ensure that in selecting eligible individuals for participation in SCSEP, priority is given to individuals who have one or more of the following characteristics:
(1) Are 65 years of age or older;
(2) Have a disability;
(3) Have limited English proficiency or low literacy skills;
(4) Reside in a rural area;
(5) Are veterans (or, in some cases, spouses of veterans);
(6) Have low employment prospects;
(7) Have failed to find employment after using services provided through the One-Stop delivery system; or
(8) Are homeless or are at risk for homelessness.