- Program-Specific Requirements for Vocational Rehabilitation (Combined or General)
The Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Services Portion of the Unified or Combined State Plan  must include the following descriptions and estimates, as required by section 101(a) of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended by title IV of WIOA:
 Sec. 102(b)(2)(D)(iii) of WIOA
j. 1. D. Who have been served through other components of the statewide workforce development system; and
With respect to the needs of individuals with disabilities served through other components of the statewide Workforce Development System, the CSNA identified the following recurring themes:
- The relationship of the CareerSource Centers with VR remains one primarily of referral rather than co-enrollment and braiding of funding.
- The CareerSource Centers were characterized as being ineffective in their service to individuals with disabilities in Florida, though there are areas that do better than others.
- Ongoing consistent cross-training between the core partners is a need so that staff are aware of how each other’s programs function and what limitations in service exist.
- CareerSource Center staff need to receive ongoing training on how to effectively work with individuals with disabilities, especially those with mental health impairments.