- Program-Specific Requirements for Vocational Rehabilitation (Combined or General)
The Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Services Portion of the Unified or Combined State Plan  must include the following descriptions and estimates, as required by section 101(a) of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended by title IV of WIOA:
 Sec. 102(b)(2)(D)(iii) of WIOA
j. 1. E. Who are youth with disabilities and students with disabilities, including, as appropriate, their need for pre-employment transition services or other transition services.
With respect to the needs of youth and students with disabilities in transition, the CSNA identified the following themes:
- All of the five required pre-employment transition services represent significant rehabilitation needs of students with disabilities in Florida, with work-based learning experiences being the most significant and important need.
- Transportation is a major barrier for students and their ability to experience work
- The primary rehabilitation needs of youth with disabilities in Florida are work skills, soft skills, education, training and transportation.
- Youth with disabilities in Florida need to develop the ability to advocate for themselves to ensure they have access to the same opportunities as their peers without disabilities.