- III. Operational Planning ElementsThe Unified or Combined State Plan must include an Operational Planning Elements section that support the State’s strategy and the system-wide vision described in Section II.(c) above. Unless otherwise noted, all Operational Planning Elements apply to Combined State Plan partner programs included in the plan as well as to core programs. This section must include—
- b. State Operating Systems and PoliciesThe Unified or Combined State Plan must include a description of the State operating systems and policies that will support the implementation of the State strategy described in Section II Strategic Elements . This includes—
- 6. Program Data
- A. Data Alignment and IntegrationDescribe the plans of the lead State agencies with responsibility for the administration of the core programs, along with the State Board, to align and integrate available workforce and education data systems for the core programs, unemployment insurance programs, and education through postsecondary education, and to the extent possible, the Combined State Plan partner programs included in this plan. The description of the State’s plan for integrating data systems should include the State’s goals for achieving integration and any progress to date.
- A. Data Alignment and Integration
- 6. Program Data
- b. State Operating Systems and Policies
III. b. 6. A. iii. Explain How the State Board Will Assist the Governor in Aligning Technology and Data Systems Across Required One-stop Partner Programs (including Design and Implementation of Common Intake, Data Collection, Etc.) and How Such Alignment Will Improve Service Delivery to Individuals, Including Unemployed Individuals.
See our response to 1, above. Our efforts to meet federal MIS goals, common intake, and broader alignment are all being addressed simultaneously as described in the narrative response to question 1.